Lowe’s is one of the chain warehouses of stuff related to home improvement. It is based in United Sates and serving the Americans and Canadians for years. For the online businesses, it is very necessary to get the feedback’s and reviews of the customers. It helps the businesses to set the goals and overcome the mistakes. An online survey could provide an opportunity to the business to know level customer satisfaction. I would hardly take ten minutes to submit this particular survey. In return, you would receive a token of appreciation along with an online free entry to Sweepstakes (Quarterly) and through a lucky draw; you could win a Gift Card of $5000 worth.
To be eligible for the survey, you must fulfill the following conditions.
- Currently your age must not be less than 18 years
- You must be a resident (legal) of Canada or United States
- You must have visited any of the warehouses of Low’s in recent times.
- You must have saved the receipt
How To Access The Survey?
Follow the given below steps and they will guide you to complete your survey successfully.
- First of you would have to visit www.Lowes.iwrsurvey.com Website. This is the official website of the business.
- Enter the receipt information so that you should be given access to survey. You would have to enter the date, time, customer ID, and the amount you spent for the shopping. Therefore keeping the receipt will play a key role to give you entry into the survey
- Once you would have submitted the complete information required from the receipt, you are ready to go.
- After the completion of the survey, you would receive the token for the lucky draw.
How The Survey Results Could Be used?
As described above that the surveys are conducted to obtain the feedback’s of the customers. The results can be used in the following ways.
- Business would be able to understand the customer preferences and priorities
- This survey will bring a clear picture of dislikes and likes of the customers. It will help the business to introduce the necessary changes
Pros and Cons:
- It could bring a clear picture to develop an understanding of the psyche of consumers
- Get to know about the most famous brand
- Help the organization to tailor business strategies
- The main problem might be with the information that would be received randomly. It might be proved ineffective for the business
- Usage of a lot of resources for the survey might be proved very costly.