Nowadays different companies have launched their online feedback customer surveys, which serves as a great way of communication. These surveys are a great way of interaction between the companies and the clients, as it enables the customers to share their experiences and ideas, and the companies to become aware of the suggestions and opinions of their clients. People can also let them know about their complaints, if they have any. The surveys are very simple and easy to fill out and submit, which does not take more than just a few minutes. It let the companies to serve in a better and improved way. Survey is also designed in the same manner; which gives some idea of the thinking of the people.
How To Take The Survey?
- In order to take part in the Survey, first of all you have to visit their official survey page; at www.legosurvey.com/batman2 you can do this either through your internet web browser or through any of the search engines.
- On the first page that appears, you need to click on “Begin Survey”.
- Then you are supposed to enter your age from the drop down menu that appears in order to proceed further.
- This will take you to the survey and a questionnaire will come up.
- Now you are supposed to answer all the questions, give your rating for each, carefully and with honesty.
- You may also add your comments about each question, like either you liked something or not.
- After giving the required details, when once you are finished you can submit the survey online.
- Make sure that you have a proper internet connection, free of any errors.
- The receipt of the game you purchased and the store must be with you.
- You will require the ID number of the receipt for the survey; ensure that you have the receipt with you.
It is famous and entertaining line of construction toys manufactured and distributed by The Lego Group, which became available long ago in 1949. The Lego Batman is the production of Lego construction toys, which is themed on the superhero character of Batman. It is all about the different characters, vehicles and scenes from the famous comics and movies. The game corresponds and relates to the real environment. It was first introduced in 2006.