In present day scenario, it is extremely distressing to take out the time from the busy routine for payment of bills. Sometimes people forget to pay bills due to overload of work. Therefore for resolving the issue of payment of bills, several companies have started the system of online bill payment. Now it is extremely easy to buy something from lab and pay bill online.
- You should be possession of a computer system with fast internet connection.
- You should be in possession of invoice number of your purchase.
- Any payment option like credit, debit or bank account for paying money online.
How To Access?
- First of all go to the official website link www.labcorp.com/billing from your internet browser.
- Now you will reach in Manage My Bill page where you have to provide the Invoice number of purchase as well as ZIP code in the specified field. Thereafter you have to click on the button ‘Secure sign in’.
- Now proceed towards further instruction to complete the process of online payment.
- For the payment of more than one bill, you have t repeat the process again and again.
- At the end click the button ‘Finish’.
Pros And Cons:
The Advantages Are As Follows:
- This method of bill payment can save your precious time.
- With this payment gateway, you can avoid late payment.
- There is no need to carry cash at all the time.
The Disadvantages Are As Follows:
- The first and foremost disadvantage of this payment method is fear of identity theft.
- Problems related to security issues.
- It is Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings Company founded in 1978 and headquartered in North Carolina, United States.
- It is one of the largest clinical laboratory networks around the world.
- There are total 36 primary laboratories of this network within United State of America.
- The annual revenue of the company is US $5 billion.
- All types of laboratory testing are done by the company. The main task of the company includes testing of HIV, genomic, phenol typing and oncology test.
- Presently they extended their area and some provinces of Canada and Puerto Rico also included with them.