Kidbizz is an online literacy platform that offers insights to students on how they can improve their writing and reading skills. It offers content that enables students to improve greatly in their skills by providing content that prepares them for other levels of learning. It also has a software engine that that dishes out assignments to students and tailors them to each students needs. This therefore ensures that the students make progress and improve their learning ability. It also allows teachers to continually assess the performance of students.
- Access to internet service.
- Password for accessing your account.
- Visit the website www.kidbiz3000.com .
- On the appearing page type in your username and password.
- If you have forget your password then see the link.
- On the page, go to” Lost password” option
- Enter your Username first in the box and submit it.
- You have to verify your account identity to change password.
- Type in the new password you want to use.
- Retype it again so that you do not forget.
- Submit your entry.
- Your account is now ready to use.
This is one of the many ways students and teachers can improve literacy skills and acquire standard content online. The benefit of this system is that it gives both the teacher and the student the chance to gauge the level of improvement. The skills here are imparted in a manner that gives the learner an opportunity to improve day by day. The assessment tests given in this case provide both the teacher and the student with the potential to know the progress made and work on improving where necessary. Each level of learning is carefully designed in such a way that it becomes easier to monitor your progress bit by bit. The literacy levels of students who use this platform improve in a manner that suggests that it is clearly serving the purpose for which it was intended. Step by step guidance on what needs to be done gives the student an opportunity to grasp all the necessary content requirements so as to facilitate an effective learning mechanism.