Kentucky’s Electronic place for Employment Services is a very efficient service when it comes to making people employed. It not only helps them find a new job but also aids them to find a closure or there is something really disturbing you. Only the citizen of the Kentucky can avail from this job.
- You must be having your social security number or your alien registration number if you are an immigrant.
- You must be having your personal identification number.
- You have to type valid e-mail address.
- You must be having all the details regarding your previous employment along with the details and contact numbers of your employers within the past 18 months.
- You must also be ready to share your personal information along with your contact information.
Step By Step Guide:
- Click on the link www.kewes.ky.gov.
- You can also select your office location if you want to and then proceed to the registration process so that you can apply for the benefits.
- You will have to enter your social security number first and then you will be granted access to the application.
- You will have to create your Personal Identification Number if you don’t have one already.
- Now provide your PIN and proceed to the next level.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will have to fill the fields with the required information.
- You will have to provide the history of your previous employments along with the detail about your salary and the reason of your unemployment.
- You will have to give the details about your household issues, members and their employment status.
- You will have to give your contact information and the details about your residence.
- Accept the terms and regulations and make sure that the information which you have provided is correct.
- Submit your application and now all you have to do is to wait for the response.
- You will be informed and contacted if your application gets accepted but you will also be informed if it gets rejected along with the reason of its rejection.
- Make sure that you apply in the application timings which are 9am to 9pm in weekdays and 10am to 9pm EST on Sundays.