If you are interested in arts and crafts it is very likely that you will have made at least the one visit to Joann Fabric and Craft Store. Here you will be able to purchase the products that you can use to carry out home improvements. There is wool, fabric and many other things that you need to let you further your crafting ability. It does not matter if you are a beginner as there are items that can be used for children and novices.
With crafting being such a popular pastime store wants to make sure that they do not lose their share of the market and as a result have set up a survey. Once you have made a visit to the store you can log on and take part.
Filling In Your Survey:
- To begin with you have to go to the website and you will find www.joann.com/storesurvey .
- You will have to give a bit of background information and this will cover how you were made aware of the survey.
- Enter your City
- Next fill in your state
- Put in your age – this will allow them to understand the age range of the people who are buying from them.
- Give the reason for your visit
- Next you will be presented with the questions.
- There will be questions about the products in the store and also the service that you received. Be as open and honest as you can.
- It will be here that you can rate the service and any answers you give will be used to train or praise staff in future.
- Now you will be asked for some personal details and this will start with your income.
- Give information regarding how many people there are in the family.
- Give your gender.
- Now put in your email address
- Give your full address
- Select “enter” and you have finished.
Winners will be notified by email. If you have won you will be able to make another trip to the store and when you have your next receipt you can enter again.