Based originally in Texas, JCPenney is a department store that has been in existence effectively since 1907. They now have stores throughout the USA and have leases that cover a variety of other stores.
Having moved from the downtown areas of many cities they are now more likely than not going to be found in the shopping mall. They have had an online presence since 1998 and along with the catalog have managed to move with the times.
With membership to the Rewards Program it is possible to collect points that will eventually be turned into cash. Certain products will qualify for points and if you spend $100 on these products in one month you will earn enough points to change into $10.
- In order to register you go to the online site and this can be found at www.jcprewards.com .
- Some card holders will have been registered on application but to check if you are registered enter your e mail address. It is the credit card holders who will have been registered.
- If you need to register, enter your email address to start the process.
- Confirm the e mail address.
- Now select a password and make it one that you will remember.
- Confirm the password that you have chosen.
- Enter your first name.
- Put in your last name.
- Tick to say that you have agreed to the terms and conditions.
- Now you are ready to start earning reward points that will lead to cash gifts.
What You Will Find?
For every $ that is spent a point is earned- so for every $1000 spent, $10 will be earned. There are bonuses for people who do spend a lot with the company so it will be possible to earn up to 25% more points. It is also possible to log on and check the balance and this could determine if you make a purchase one month
or roll it over until the next one and make the most of the benefits. Rewards can be posted out but it is also possible to have them sent to the e mail address that was used at registration.