Friday , 24 November 2017
Win Prices
You are here: Home » Internet & Tech » Online Services » Login To IndiaTimes To Get Membership

Login To IndiaTimes To Get Membership

It actually belongs to The Times of India Group in which India times is being run as secondary internet website. It is the biggest websites of India which is operating many of sites such as; Maharashtra Times,  Navbharat Times,  The Economic Times and The Times of India.
This threshold is also offering Travels and Shopping in addition to number of things like Astrology, cricket, sports and news. This is also known as the leading brand of Times Internet limited which has been promoted by its main group. Currently financial figuring is depicting that it has 90% of stakes in the company and remaining 10% are in Seqouia Capital that were injected in 2005.
Prerequisite:

  • In order to get membership, you are required to have valid email address and all rules and regulation for this membership.

Instructional Guides:

  • First of all, type the link www.indiatimes.com on the navigation bar of your browser and go to the main official page of site.
  • In this page, click on LOGIN link available right top the page with small icons of Facebook and Twitter.
  • Enter your email ID and password, if you are already member of this service, but if you are new visitor then click on Join link right below the Forget password.
  • After that a new form will open. Provide your valid email address, password with confirmation, your name, mobile number with country code and lastly security question in the text box.
  • In the end, press Register button, you will get an email by the company for confirmation of registration.
  • In the email, you will be provided a link, click on it for verification. This link will lead you to login window, where you have to enter email and password.
  • In the last a welcome to new member popup will open ensuring that you have become the member of India Times.

Closing summary:
By getting membership in the Times, you can connect to network through which you can get latest news that matters you. You can also save article and get questions answer and much more.