IGA stores provide quality products and excellent services to its clients. The customer’s satisfaction and fulfillment are their utmost priorities, which they never compromise on. That is why they want to hear from you about your visit and experience at Stores. They appreciate and value your healthy and positive that always pushes them to enhance their performance. They want to know your opinions, suggestions and ideas and that is why they have launched an online store feedback. The survey is a way of communication between the company and the clients. It is a very simple and easy survey, which does not take more than 5 minutes to complete.
Step To Take Feedback:
- To enter the, first of all you have to enter the official website for survey, www.igastore-feedback.com you can do this either via your internet browser or any of the search engines.
- Select the location of the Store you have visited (United States, Caribbean & Mexico).
- Enter the zip code, to get started.
- The list of the states and the stores with their names will appear, choose the store you want to provide feedback about.
- Enter your receipt number and the exact date and time of your visit.
- After selecting your respective store, a questionnaire will come up, answer all the questions carefully and honestly.
- Provide other required personal details; this gives you an opportunity to win $1000 cash.
- Click “Submit” to submit you survey.
- You can only participate in the survey if you are United States, Caribbean and Mexico.
- Your minimum age to enter the survey should be 18 years.
- To have visited on the stores is a must.
- Provide valid email ID and other details.
- As the code printed on the receipt is necessary to enter the survey, make sure to keep the receipt carefully.
This is the name for grocery stores, which is best known for their high quality items and services. It was first established in 1962 by a group of 100 self reliant retailers, which came under the roof of a single marketing system. Its stores are working effectively in more than 30 countries around the globe. The associated stores remained free and independently functioned. These stores are active in small towns providing the quality services to the people, where people can’t find many decent grocery store options. They do their best to make the life of people less complicated and convenient.