The banking services are delivered throughout the world through Barclays banking company and they want their customers to feel more secure and protected and has introduced an online service of getting sign up at it online website to create account over internet through which they can manage their bank account sitting at their home without visiting the bank in person and hence it provides convenience to them. The bank is offering services in many of the countries around the world and there is no boundary or time restriction for the use of website. It is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Enjoy the unlimited services at your online account, you can send money to your loved ones and the money can also be received that is sent you, payment of the bills is also one of the biggest facility here.
The online way towards the sign up procedure is a task of minutes and the thing is under your control.
- Get the passcode from at www.ibank.barclays.co.uk .
- In the step one you have to enter your surname, membership number or card number or sort code and account number. Any one of these three.
- Click on the button with a small arrow “next”.
- There are some more steps ahead your account, follow them and get your account.
- If you are new to this website then you can also register yourself by clicking on the green colored button “register now” given below this form.
- There are three steps of registration.
- In the first step you have to type all of your personal details.
- In the second step you have to check all the provided details if there is some mistake you can correct it out here.
- And the third is the last step where you will finish your registration process and will get account authentication.
- You will get your passcode in your account after creating it.
Customers can now enjoy the banking services more through this online account system. It saves much of their time as well as their effort and they can manage their bank account as well as can handle their office together.
This leading and progressing financial and banking company around the world headquartered in London. It serves people is 50 different countries including Asia, Europe, North and South America and Africa. The number of its customers is more then 48 million.