Harris Teeter is a grocery store that is located primarily in the Southern regions of the United States. It is a specialized food mart that uses local products and although primarily sells foods to their customers, they also specialty items and household products that every house needs. They offer surveys to their customers as a useful tool to offer the best products to their clientele and offerings to increase their customer satisfaction. If you want to affect the products, sales, or offerings of your local Harris Teeter, filling out the survey is the best way to have your opinions heard. At times there will also be special offerings or contests for those who take the time to participate in this useful tool. It can be very beneficial to both the business and the client.
- You must be a resident of Delaware, Georgia, the District of Columbia, Maryland, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia and over the age of 18 when filling out the survey
- If you are related to a sponsor, dealer, distributor, employee you will be ineligible to complete the survey and be entered into the sweepstakes
- You can either take the survey online, or you can complete the survey via mail
How To Fill Out A Harris Teeter Survey?
- To fill out a Harris Teeter survey you must have the receipt from your latest purchase. There are codes on the receipt that you will need to enter to begin your survey and to be eligible for the sweepstakes prize
- You can also choose to fill out the sweepstakes by mail. You need to include your information including name, address, city, state, phone number and email address onto a 3” x 5” paper and mail it to the Guest Satisfaction Sweepstakes address
- If you choose to fill out the survey online simply go to the website www.htsurvey.com and click on “Start Survey”.
- From there you will be guided on where to enter your receipt entry code which will be located on your receipt from previous purchase
- Follow the prompts to complete the questions asked and to fill in the information that will include you into the sweepstakes for entry
Pros and Cons:
The advantages of participating in the Harris Teeter Survey
- You can be enrolled into the sweepstakes to win prize money
- It can be beneficial to the store to change practices or to keep some consistent. It is a useful tool to tiler the store the way that you want
- It only takes a minute or two to complete
The disadvantages of participating in the Harris Teeter Survey
- It is time consuming
- The questions asked can be arduous and may not be useful to your overall experience
- You have to give information about your email
- The chances of winning the sweepstakes are minimal
Not only a great way to voice your opinion about your shopping experience, the Harris Teeter survey will enter you into a sweepstakes that could give you some great money for more groceries or to ease those monthly expenses.