The one thing that people often make sure before buying anything is see the products warranty. They see if the manufacturers are offering any warranty or not, as it add to the reliability. This works as a satisfaction for customer as he or she knows that if the product damaged within the warranty period, Manufacturer Company is responsible to repair or change it. On the latest products, you are not given warranty on receipt, instead you can check for your product warranty status online. The process for that is simple and easy, you would not have to face any trouble.
Step By Step Guide:
- In order to find product warranty status, the first step is to visit the official website at www.hp.com/support through internet web browser.
- This will take you to main page and there you will be able to see two methods for checking the warranty.
- There will be two options, one option is for “manual warranty check” 2nd is for “automatic product detection and warranty check”.
- For the manual warranty check, you are supposed to give out they required information including your country name, serial number & product #. After that hit on button entitled “Submit”.
- For automatic detection you have to click on “Start Detection”.
- After that install software on your device and your warranty status will automatically be detected.
- For automatic product detection hit on the button and follows the directions.
- You must be a customer.
- You computer system and Internet must be working fine.
- You must have purchased a product recently.
- Provide the valid required information.
- You must be a legal country resident.
The Hewlett Packard Company is an international company basically working in the field of information technology. It has the head quarters situated in Palo Alto. When it comes to computer and accessories, their hardware and software are what most of the people prefer and that is because of the quality, reliability and warranty, they offer to their customers. Their services are not limited and are available all across the globe.