Home Depot helps those in the building industry who are constructing homes and also home owners who want to carry out repairs and alterations. Although they started off in the United States, they have now spread to Canada and other countries.
There are now upwards of 2000 stores spread across the world and customers have the chance to take part in the opinion survey that they have set up. The aim is to find out what is being done well and where there is improvement needed. In order to participate you must have been a recent customer and will need to have your receipt with you when you enter.
Take Part In The Satisfaction Survey:
- Start off by going to website at www.homedepotopinion.com .
- You have a choice of languages to answer in and there is the option of English, French and Spanish.
- Enter either your Zip code or postal code depending where you live – if there is a problem then make sure that you have entered this correctly.
- Enter your User ID – this can be found in the receipt.
- Enter your password – again this can be found on the receipt.
- Now you will be shown the questions. You only get one chance at each question so make sure that you give the answer that you wanted.
- You will also have to give your personal details to allow the company to identify each entrant and this is so as the winner can be notified.
- Once you have finished send the answers to company and you will be entered into the sweepstake.
- If you came across any problems when filling in the survey, there is a section on the site where you can get help. The link to take you there is www.homedepotopinion.com/CustSat/FAQ .
There are other ways to enter but the easiest and quickest way will be to go online. When you have finished this survey there is the chance to win $5,000 worth of vouchers to be spent at there.