Home depot is a very large chain of stores for home decor equipments and supplies and everything is available which a person needs to decorate or renovate a home. The main motto of the homed core is to give a homey environment to its customers so that they can make the right decision while taking or selecting a product in their homes. Not only in direct shopping but also from online people prefer to shop from those companies who represent a comfortable environment which is very appealing. The Company however expects more improvement from its management and that is why surveys are being held to know that what do the customers want and what are the deficiencies which they feel are present in Home depot and how can they be eliminated, what other products should home depot keep that will increase the customer ratio as well as the purchase ratio of the store chain.
- You must have a computer with an internet access
- You must be a legal resident of Canada or the United States.
- You must be a customer of Home Depot and should have their receipt from your last visit.
Step By Step Guide:
- Go and visit www.homedepot.com/Opinion.
- Select a language in which you will prefer to give the survey i.e. Spanish, French or English. General English is preferred.
- Enter a 5 digit zip code of the country if from U.S or a code of 6 to 7 number if you are from Canada and mention whether you are from the United States or Canada.
- Take the survey and describe each and everything just like you experienced it while shopping at the home depot. Always remember that honesty is very essential when attempting a survey because otherwise it will mean that you are misguiding the people who are conducting a survey and are destroying their hard work which they are doing.
- Once the survey is attempted fill out the important information which is required i.e. address, contact, shop’s receipt code etc.
- Submit your survey and your name will be automatically entered in the sweepstakes and you will get a chance to win $5000 card sweepstake