H. E. Butt Grocery Company (H-E-B) is a company that has been around for over 100 years. They believe that the reason they are so successful is because of customer contribution. Their store serves fresh food, quality products and services that fit each and every community. This company has released gift cards for people to use them either for themselves or to present as gifts. The gift card is a card that is reloadable and redeemable so you are able to set aside a certain amount of money a month without bursting your budge.
- The person shops at the company store.
- The person has to be 18 and above.
- The person needs to ensure the card has money.
- The person has to have a house address.
- The person has to have access to a computer and internet service.
How To Order?
- Go to www.heb.com . On the red bar, there are some small words. Move to the end of the page and click on “Gift Cards” under services.
- You will be taken to another site that gives you an explanation on what Gift Cards are available.
- After done, there will be a red button that says Order Gift Cards.
- If you have any questions, you may click on the blue link that says Gift Card Help. Follow the necessary instructions to obtain assistance in ordering the card.
- At the empty box that says number of cards, you can key in any amount you wish to order.
- Next, look at gift card amount and decide how much you would like the gift card amount to be, then click Add to Cart.
- You will be taken to a page which says Your Shopping Cart. Under Your Order, you will see the card that you ordered. As you look down, you may decided which delivery option your will prefer. Once done, you will click on “Check Out”.
- Sign or register to the account. If you are guest then click on the guest checkout option.
- Enter your billing information, payment method and shipping information.
- After that review your orders before confirmation of your order.
Pros And Cons:
The Positive Points Are:
- Able to shop without worrying about bursting your budget.
- Able to gather points from shopping which is rewarding for the customer.
The Negative Points Are:
- If money is not loaded, the card is unable to be used.
The company loves to make the customer feel appreciated so by them ordering and loading the card, they know that customers will never over spend and still earn rewards for the things they do buy.