It is so important for employers to take proper care of their employees. Employees that feel secure with their employer and are healthy because of benefits that the employer provides, will be far more apt to provide company loyalty and have much less time missed from work. A well cared for employee will go to great lengths to serve the company they work for. HCA believes this philosophy firmly.
HCA provides its employees with a variety of benefits to aid you in your healthy lifestyle and protect you and your family in the event of unfortunate circumstances. Some of the benefits they offer are:
- Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Health care and day care flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance programs
- Disability coverage
- Accidental death and dismemberment, and life insurance for the employee and dependents
- Optional coverage that includes additional disability (short and long term), legal benefits, and home and auto insurance policies
Within these benefits, there are many different options that the employee can choose. However, to make things easier to access, there is a fast and easy way to obtain all of this information online any time of the day. There is an internet website that the employee can access with a secure login and password that will show all the benefit programs he or she is enrolled in and the details that accompanies each option, including a variety of helpful videos.
Gaining access to the website:
You will need a computer with internet access.
- Start by going to www.my-hronline.com/hcabenefits/anon/
- Click the button that says Start
- On the next page you will need to enter your HCA 3-4 ID. If you do not know your HCA 3-4 ID number, you will need to contact your human resources department.
- Enter your password. If it is your guest and want to enter, you have to enter password, last 4-digits of your SSN and your birthday. For example, if the last 4-digits of your SSN are 3456 and your birthday is February 2, 1965, your password will be 123402021965.
- Click Log In
Maintaining your benefits through the website is easy and convenient. If you have any trouble logging in, contact your human resources department.