Banking is increasing day by day with the increase of the business markets. They feel relax with the banking service if any of the company provide them over internet as it gives much chances to get benefits from the company. A service like this is also offered by this company and they allow its customers to own their own account at this site so they can get news updates for the new services and offers and also to manage their banking issues online. The time consumed in enrollment is from 5 to 10 minutes and once you have enrolled then you can access any service provided here and no restrictions are applied on any of the service as everything is completely open here on this site.
Online enrollment is easy and faster, saves your effort by reducing the distance such as you just need to visit the online website and the rest is available at only a single page.
- For the online enrollment approach the home page of the website at www.halifax.co.uk/online/ .
- At the home page you will see a link “register for online banking” present at the top right of the page.
- On the next page you are needed to provide your personal information including your full name, title, post code and date of birth.
- If you are not the resident of United Kingdom then you must select the option given for this purpose.
- Then you will be asked your account information, type your sort code, account number and account type in the relative fields.
- Set your password for the account and verify it.
- Read all the rules and terms and click on the check box if you agree with them.
- At the end click on the button “continue” to submit your data.
- Follow the instructions to set your account and after this you will have your own account.
You can make your life much easier by the online enrollment at this company. After you have created your account all the services will be easily available there and you can access them quite conveniently.
Halifax was introduced in 1853, now the company is known by the name Lloyds Banking Group. They offer the following services mortgages, insurance policies, credit cards and much more.