Managing your money online is safe and secure as long as you are careful in the way you manage your account. The details you use to log on should be known only to you and should never be divulged – not even to a member of the Halifax Bank. Staff should never even ask for your details so if you feel that someone else has them then it will be a good idea to change them.
As part of the Bank of Scotland Group, This is a major banking organisation in the United Kingdom and provides their customers with a wide range of products. This can be a free or paid for current account, savings accounts and ISA’s, loans or mortgages.
When you have an account at this bank it is possible to control it on line. This will make all aspects of running the account easier and registration for online banking is very easy.
Activate The Online Account:
- First of all you will need to go to the website and this is the link- www.halifax.co.uk/activate .
- You will see the two button one ‘Sign Into Online Banking” and “Continue” under registration box make active one of them to move on.
- Before you start you will need to have a username and this can be arranged when you set up the account.
- Enter your credit card number – you will find this on a number of items including statements and cash cards.
- Provide them your date of birth and expiry date of the card and hit on “Continue” .
- Complete the whole upcoming steps for the card activation.
Now that you have activated the account there are plenty of things you can do. You will be able to link accounts so that you can view all of your accounts with the same details. Security is secure and you should never try to access the account from an external site.