Based mainly in the mid-west and Florida, it now has upwards of 150 branches. The stores are free to use and the quality of the products is praised in many places. In order to keep to the standards they have set it is important that all staff play their part. This can be staffs that prepare the food to those that sell it.
With a store that is open 7 days a week it is going to be hoped that there will be a lot of people through the door. There is the chance to build up rebate dollars and the amount earned will depend on the amount spent. Known as the Fun Funds program it is easy to join and there are real benefits to being a member. Companies can have their staff sign up to be members and then there is a collective rebate.
Enroll In The Fun Fund:
- Before you start you will need some details from your company as you will be asked to fill in their number. It can be obtained through GFS Marketplace but your employer will be a quicker option.
- Go to the website to register and this is found at funfunds.gfs.com/funfunds .
- Enter you organization number.
- Next put in your first name.
- Then enter your last name.
- Fill in the number and name of the road where you live.
- Put in your City.
- Put in your State.
- Enter your Zip code.
- Now put in your email address.
- Confirm your email address.
- Enter your phone number.
- You can then tick a box to say that you would like to receive e mails regarding recipes and special offers. The box may already be ticked so if it is and you don’t want any contact un-tick the box.
- Press continue and you can follow the directions to complete the process.
To get more details visit the official website www.gfs.com
Entering is going to help your work colleagues as the more members there are the more points earned. Applications are simple and it will be time spent well.