Fry’s Electrical is one of the best known suppliers of electrical goods in the United States. The company started life as one store based in Sunnyvale California it has now grown and has a presence in 9 states and a total of 34 branches across the country.
Once the company was the it’s Supermarket chain but when Charles Fry sold the company and gave his sons $1 million each, they had the idea of joining together and bringing in one sons girlfriend and opening an electrical store.
Stores are large and hold a wide range of stock onsite. They have unusual products and are the go to place for enthusiasts not sure where else they will find a not that popular item that will not be available everywhere. With only Best Buy as competitors, it has the edge as they sell parts as well as fully build computers.
Stores are themed and examples of this are the 1970s or 1950s and films such as Star Wars and The Day The Earth Stood Still.
Creating Your Account:
- First off, go to the company website and this can be found at www.frys.com .
- Click on the new customer button “Start Here” to indicate you are about to open an account.
- Firstly enter your e mail address – it must e genuine as it will be used regularly.
- Confirm the e mail address you have just entered.
- Put in your first name
- Next enter your last name
- Select a password and make sure that it is at least 6 characters long.
- Confirm the password – you will be alerted if you have made a mistake
- Tick the box underneath if you are prepared to receive special offers from the company
- Finally press the create account button.
- After becoming a member you can order online and can make payments conveniently.
Now that you are registered you will be able to look at your account whenever you want. Visiting a store is fine but there could be times when it is not convenient and researching online is going to save you time and petrol money. Why visit a store when the item you want is not in stock.