Foot Locker has been a great name in the footwear market. They are offering their wonderful kind of latest products to their customers. In their footwear you will see a wide variety. There are a huge number of styles in shoes. Not only that, you will get perfect fits that will definitely suit you. The best thing about this footwear’s is that, if you use them for running, any of the cycling activities or the tennis matches, they will be something that will suit your feet. There is a huge range of the stylish sneakers or extraordinary kind of the sports accessories being found here.
How To Conduct?
Foot locker has made an online customer survey. It is for the betterment of the company. Through customer reviews they are able to gain a huge feedback. Now, coming to the point that how one need to conduct it?
- You need to go to the www.footlockersurvey.com
- Choose your preferred language in order to take the survey
- Enter 5-digits store number on the cash register receipt.
- Now, a small survey will come in front of you. Just fill up the whole form with your possible answers.
- Hit the submit button and add your personal contact number.
- You will be asked about the future discounts and offers. If you want to receive notifications about it then you can click on it. You can provide your email id on which you want to receive and that’s it.
There are multiple benefits associated while participating in a survey like this. The major thing is that, you get a code after taking a part in the survey. This can be a reward code. You may cash it. It is normally of $10 worth. This surprise is quite helpful in making a lot of customers to feel quite nice about it. Thus, if you are a customer and you haven’t taken the survey before then give it a try. It is one of the biggest resources for yourself. Through it you can take active part and share your feedback with the company.
About Foot Locker:
They have been serving in the market of shoes from a very long period of time. There are different purchase offers being provided by them, depending on the needs of shoes by the people.