Wouldn’t you like to win the lottery? Have you been playing scratch-of games? What if you don’t win this week, would you like a second chance? I think we all would. Start keeping the non-winners. The Florida Lottery offers purchasers of non-winning scratch off tickets a second chance to win prizes. The Florida Lottery has much different scratch off tickets from which to choose. These tickets are available in nearly all convenience stores and grocery stores in the Sunshine State. Look for the pink flamingo in the window that is a sign that the lottery is available in that location.
Follow the link below to get to the initial register and login page:
- You will need a computer or smartphone with Internet access.
- You will need a non-winning Florida lottery scratch off ticket.
Initially You’ll Also Need To Register:
The link below will get you registered.
- Once you’re on the page click the flamingo pink register button.
- The next page will be the registration page. It will ask you for your first name, last name, email address, and other personal information. It is a secure website. Go ahead and fill out all of the fields.
- Once you have filled them out, click the submit button at the bottom.
If You Are Already Registered With Florida Lottery Online Skip The Registration:
- Click the flamingo pink login button.
- The login page will ask for your email address and password much you’ve entered those two in the proper fields, click submit.
You’re now ready to receive a second chance to win cash and prizes with a non-winning Florida lottery scratch off ticket.
Hints And Tips:
- On the backside of your non-winning Florida scratch off ticket is your ticket number.
- Have that handy when playing.
- Also, make sure that the ticket you’re holding is not a winner. If it is a winner go claim your prize at the nearest qualified lottery partner.
Good Luck! How many second chances do you get? These are better odds than Vegas. Use the link below to follow the directions we’ve given you.
Florida Lottery Second Chance Promotion: