EZCardInfo is an online application that makes it possible for users to view their information as well as statement. Users of the online application can also make payment via the platform. Some of your personal pieces of information that you can view via this platform include your billing address, name, current transactions date, credit limit, payment due and other credit card account information. You can also view your credit card statements up to a year via this web-based application.
Before you can sign up for this card service there are certain requirements you should meet. First, since this is a web-based application, you need internet connection in order to sign up in the system. You are also expected to have a working email address. You need a web browser supported by the system. Other things that you will require in order to sign up into the system include:
- The credit card number of your First Financial Bank
- Your phone number’s last 4 digit
- The expiration date of your card
- The first 5 digits of your code
- Your mother’s maiden name
- Last 4 digits of social security number
Use Right Browsers To Access:
The right browsers you need in order to sign up in this system are the latest versions of the following browser:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla FireFox
Step By Step Guidelines:
- Visit the site www.ezcardinfo.com .
- If you have not got an account click on “enroll now” button which is located at the bottom of the page at the left hand side
- A new page will turn up. Type in your credit card account number on the box provided and click on continue.
- Complete the form as you are prompted
Tip And Warning:
When you are signing up into this site, you are not supposed to include any space or dashes as you are making all your entries. If you observe spaces or include dashes, you may have problem signing up. You can be accessed on 24/7 basis from any part of the world.