Experian is a website where you can check your credit report in order to see your financial behavior. A credit report will contain your accounts, inquiries and public records. Experian will guarantee data safety and privacy. The company will collect data from public records and creditors in order to offer you complete details on your accounts or financial status. You can use the credit report as a financial tracker because you can see different types of information such as missed scheduled payments, balance, credit limit, monthly payment or payment status. The credit report will also inform you about public records such as bankruptcy, tax lien or civil judgments. The fee that Experian will charge you for this credit report is 15$/month. If you have any kind of disputes, Experian will provide all necessary help while you look at the credit report. Experian can offer a credit tracker which monitors your credit reports and notify you via e-mail if any key changes are detected.
How To Create?
- Go to Experian experian.experiandirect.com/credit/Order1.aspx
- Sign up for an account
- First step will require information such as name and address and reason, click continue to follow up all four steps.
- After sign up visit: www.experian.com/viewreport
- In the next page you will have to provide personal information like report number, social security number, state and zip code in order for the company to provide complete credit report.
- Read terms and conditions carefully and “tick” mark the boxes to accept them.
- After this step they will ask your approval for 1$ charge for a credit report and score.
Pros AND CONS:
- You can use the Experian credit report as a financial tool in order to keep track of your public records and only those
- User-friendly reports with specified details
- Fast update of your records
- Identity Theft Protection tool
- Experian Credit Tracker which includes unlimited access to credit reports and credit score
- Charging for a credit report that you might obtain it for free
- Asking for personal information
Experian plc is a global information services group operating in 44 countries. Experian principal line of business is credit services, marketing services and consumer services. The company provides services for North America, Europe, South America, Middle-East, Africa and Asia. Experian is the leading credit information company for more than a decade. They also provide an Identity Theft Protection system and the ability to dispute any information that you might find incorrect in the credit report. Their tools are excellent to verify if you’re a victim of identity theft. Offering powerful tools and guaranteeing safety and privacy of data, made this company one of the most trusted credit information providers in the US. The number of customers satisfied by the services offered by Experian is increasing every day.