If you live in the United States and are in receipt of aid from your state, it is very likely that you will already have an Eppi card. This card is the one that is used by the State to make financial payments to those that require it. The money is put onto the bank account and then the recipient is able to use their card as a Debit card and get easy access to their money.
Sign up is easy to do and once you are registered there is little to do other than wait for your payment to be made and log on if you need to make checks that it has gone in or any other details you may need.
- Signing up begins at the website and this is www.eppicard.com .
- You need to select the state you live in as your details need to be sent to the correct place.
- First of all select your card.
- Then you have to create an ID that you will use when logging on.
- Next you will be asked to enter the CVV number – this is the security number found on the back of the card.
- Create a password. You need to choose something that has to be of 8 and 16 characteristics.
- Confirm this number and you must make it something you will not have forgotten every time you log on.
- Fill in your Social Security number – do not enter the dashes.
- Now give your date of birth.
- Fill in your e mail address.
- Confirm your e mail address.
- Press “submit” and you will be registered.
Now that you have registered you must keep your details secret and not allow anyone else access. Your card will allow access to your funds and when you use your card you will be able to log on and check that the only transactions showing were the ones you made.