Company has come up with an online customer service system known as EDF Energy here. Their clients can sign up for an account and manage it online, which is accessible to all the customers and let them enjoy the advantages and assistance. When you will have a registered account at here, you will be able to log in to account anytime, anywhere you want to and can view and manage all your account details. You can pay your bills via online billing method, have a look at your energy consumption and meter readings etc. To get yourself at here is an easy process that doesn’t require a lot of your time or you to visit anyone in person.
Step By Step Guide:
- The first step is to visit the official website at www.edfenergy.com/my-account.
- You will be taken to the home page, where you can see the option for “Login”, click on it.
- Now give out your username and the password, in the respective area.
- If you don’t have an account yet then click on “Register”.
- After that give out all the required personal as well as contact information in the given space such as your name, email ID, account name, postal code, city and birth date etc.
- For security purpose, enter a memorable date plus hint
- After that you have to create a suitable password and then type it again in the given field.
- Read and check the box for terms and policies, if you are agreed to them.
- Now hit on “Continue” to continue further.
- Complete the process by following instructions.
- Once you have a MyAccount, you can just login and manage it as per your requirement.
- You must be an adult or over.
- You should a legal United Kingdom resident.
- You must be a customer
This is one the leading and a very popular company that is based in the United Kingdom. It develops energy and supplies electricity and gas to its clients all across the United Kingdom including houses, businesses and more. It was originally established in 2002 and now after many years, it is serving approx. 5.8 million energy consumers with more than 20 thousand employees at the service.