It offers a great number of services to its clients including various vehicles services, driver services and general services. You can access these services online instead of visiting the offices in working hours that saves you from trouble and a lot of your time. If you wish to access their vehicle registration services then you can do that online, which requires you a small procedure consisting of couple of steps.
Step By Step Guide:
- The first step to access the online vehicle registration services is to visit the official website at www.dmv.state.pa.us through the internet web browser.
- You will be directed to the home page where you will be able to see many different links. You are supposed to click on the first link “Renew your Vehicle/Trainer Registration”, under the heading “Online Driver & Vehicle Services”.
- This will take you to a new page, to see if you are eligible for the online vehicle registration services, hit on the given link.
- After that the first step is to read all the given instruction carefully and the keep mentioned requirement in your hand , you must have insurance information, company bio-data and credit card information to pay online and the printer to print the payment statements.
- second step is to give out the first eight digits of your “Title Number” and the “Plate Number” without any spaces/dashes in the given boxes and click on “Login” to continue.
- Finish the entire process by following the instructions to access the services.
- You should carefully read the instructions and other related information.
- A computer and access to internet, as well as compatible internet web browser I necessary.
- Make it sure that all the information that you are giving out is correct and valid, it is recommended to proofread.
The Pennsylvania Department of Transport or commonly known as PennDOT have the responsibility to watch over the transportation issues in Pennsylvania. It was established on the 1st of July, 1970 and has the head quarters located in 8th Floor, Keystone Building, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. It has installed an extensive network of traffic cameras throughout in the state, in the main areas of the major cities. They also provide the Driver and Vehicle services to the residents of the state, making everything easier for them than ever before.