Pennsylvania Department of Labor provides benefits to the ones who really deserve when it comes to the distribution or granting the benefits. The department not only helps the unemployed financially and to get employed again but it also gives them training and helps them to become very good employees. It helps them built a secure life around the unemployed in Pennsylvania.
- You must be having your social security number and if you are an immigrant then you must be having your alien registration number.
- You must be having your DD from the 214 if you have been a military man for about last two years.
- You must be prepared to share your personal and contact information.
- You must be prepared to share your residential information.
Step by Step Guide:
- Click on the link www.dli.state.pa.us
- You will have to go for the box “Online Service” on the main page.
- Click on the option “Applying for UC Benefits” and you will be directed to the new page.
- Once you have been directed click on the option marked “File an Initial Claim” since you are going to start a new application.
- In the next page some instructions and guidelines will appear on your screen, Read them carefully and if you understand them then click on “Click here to continue with the Application” option.
- You will be directed to a new page where an application form will be waiting for you to get filled.
- You will have to provide the required information in the respected fields.
- Initially you will have to provide your personal information like your name, address, country, city, state, postal or zip code along with your phone number and email ID.
- You will also be asked of your previous employments and the reason of your unemployment.
- You will also have to give details about your salary and about your household along with the number of members you have to support.
- Once you have provided all the information make sure that you have provided the correct information without any error because it may lead to complications in future.
- Click on “Continue” and follow the instructions to complete the rest of the process.
- Now all you have to do is to wait for the response. You will be informed if your application gets accepted and even if it gets rejected.
- For more help, please visit: www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt?open=512&objID=14680&mode=2