In collaboration with Xbox, Disney channel regularly offers lotteries or sweepstakes, which gives you some great opportunities like winning exciting prizes and rewards. One of the grand gifts that you may earn is an adventurous trip to Los Angeles with three members. The entire process of taking part in sweepstakes is uncomplicated and simple, all you have to do is just join up the Selena sweepstakes and earn this grand chance to win this Los Angeles trip.
Steps To Win:
In order to win a trip to Los Angeles, the first step is to visit the official website, at www.disney.com/controllerfree , you can do this either via your internet web browser or any of the search engines.
- The home page will be displayed; you can see the purple colored button titled “Enter for chance to win”, hit on that.
- This will take you to a new page, where in order to sign in to your account; you are supposed to enter the name of your account and the security code.
- And then you will be taken to the page for sweepstakes.
- But in case you do not have an account yet, then first register yourself. Select the type of account you want to register with that is children, teens or adults.
- Now you are supposed to give out your gender, complete name, and the date of birth, email ID, city, state, contact number and postal code.
- Then select “Next” after giving a suitable password for your account.
- Follow all the given instructions to complete the registration procedure successfully, in order to take part in the sweepstakes.
- If need any help; you may visit the help section of the website.
- In order to take part in the sweepstakes, it is necessary to be official resident of United States.
- The minimum age required is ten years.
Company is one of the leading and prevalent international cartoon channels. It was first established as a Cartoon Studio by Walt brothers in 1923, with its head quarters in Los Angeles, California, United States. Since then they have been providing quality entertainment to its customers including both children and adults but largely kids. They have stretched their advancement to many different media networks, theme parks, resorts, studios, user products and much more.