As people gradually get old with time, they become less energetic and tend to lose the ‘get up and go’ kind of attitude towards life. Sometimes it might be due to some fitness or health related issue or otherwise it is just another age factor. Keeping in mind this situation, many vehicle and driving license associations have started offering a new and useful service of online renewing of the DVLA driving license. This enables you to renew your license sitting in your home. The procedure is simple and easy, and takes very little time. After the submission of your application, your license will be renewed as soon as possible.
How To Renew License:
- To apply for the license renewal, first of all you have to visit the official website at, www.direct.gov.uk/renewat70 .
- A new page will open up, where you can see the “start now” option.
- Then you are able to see the options such as log in, registration and re registration, you are supposed to click on the “Register”, to gain access to a new profile.
- Now click “Next”, after reading the clause about security data.
- Give out the required personal information, including your gender, name, date of birth, country etc and move to the next page.
- Enter the valid required contact information.
- Now provide your security details and driving record.
- You are supposed to provide UK password, details of password reminder and insurance number.
- Now when you are done with the registration process, fill out the application form.
- Finally submit the application form and you will receive a confirmation message.
- To avail this service, you must be at least 70 years of age and a legal resident of United Kingdom.
- Apply only if your driving license has already been expired.
Driving and Vehicle Licensing Agency previously known as Driving and Vehicle Licensing Center is a corporation based in United Kingdom. They provide a wide range of useful services and offers to facilitate their clients related to their vehicles and driving license. It has its head quarters situated in Swansea, South Wales and originally it is an executive part of Department of Transport. Their main purpose is to keep and maintain a database containing the information about all the vehicles and drivers in the United Kingdom, keeping their records. They always work hard to serve and satisfy their clients but at the same time they are also very strict and make no compromise about the rules and regulations, which must be obeyed by all their clients.