Customer satisfaction survey is conducted only for the customers so they could say what they feel about the company and no one is restricted to say anything. The authority is bound to read all the feedbacks they receive from their customers and it is the duty of the customers to answer all the given questions seriously without taking it as fun because it is the matter of the progress of the company and the quality of the things you are getting from it. So visit the official website time to time to get aware of all the new offers given by the company to make your shopping some enjoyable thing.
Now you do not need to take the survey in the store instead you are given online facility for this and it can be taken online quite easily. So without wasting time with a desire of having entertaining shopping you must go for it.
How To Take Survey?
- To take the survey over internet, approach the survey page at www.debenhamsfeedback.com .
- On the very first page you find opened is a blank field in which you would be asked to write the code of 12 digits printed on the receipt you received after shopping at the store.
- Click on the red colored button “enter” to continue.
- On the next window that will be opened, the questions of the survey are given.
- Given the answers of all the questions as you like and these must be given honestly.
- After you have finished the questionnaire, you have to provide the site with your contact and personal information, so if you won the prize, you would be informed.
Services of a company or a store can only be improved if its negative aspects are told to the authority and the management. They bring changes in their performance as demanded by the customers. You may win a grand prize of iPod or 1000 pounds as a reward for your time to take this survey.
In Ireland and United Kingdom it is governing its 153 stores and it has been serving at these locations from the start of 18th century so it is one of the oldest companies. Except Ireland and United Kingdom it is also running 60 stores in other 25 countries around the world.