CVS Learnet website enables user to access, track and manage their learning and education. However, the website is not compatible with all systems. Only users of Microsoft windows 2000, windows 7, XP and Vista can access the website. People using MAC and Apple PC will not be able to gain access to the site.
Requirements For Accessing The System:
You can access the account online if you have the necessary requirements. You will be able to track the result of the courses that you took and view the entire training curriculum if you are able to access online account. Below are some of the basic necessity for that:
- Your pc with internet access
- Social security number if you are logging in for the first time and
- Your employee id (you can get it from your supervisor. it is also available on your paycheck)
Series Of Steps:
Set up your internet connection and then log in to the website
- Visit www.cvslearnet.com .
- Once the page opens, you will find two empty boxes, one for employer ID and the other for the password. Type in your employer ID in the box provided for it.
- If you are logging in for the first time, use the last four digits of your security number as your password.
- The system will require you to change the initial password to the one you prefer.
Forgetting Your Password:
It is advisable for you to use a password that you will remember easily if you want to avoid password reset. However, if you forget your password, you can still reset it. All you need to do in this regard is to click on the reset password link and then follow the prompts.
- Your password and the RxConnect password are the same. Resetting any of them will automatically affect the other.
- The website can only be used by authorized individuals. If you are using the network and you are not authorized to use it, all your activities in the site will be monitored by the site system personnel. Legal proceedings may be opened against you if it is discovered that you are using the site to carry out criminal activities.