The mileage plus is a frequent flyer program of the United Airlines, Copa Airlines Columbia, Copa Airlines, and the Aeromar. Following merger agreement 2011 between the Continental Airlines and United Airlines, this was selected to be a program of frequent flyer for combined airline. This program was then renamed to the Mileage Plus and this maintains the relationship with the partners of star alliance and the other airline as well and enterprise agreements of travel.
- You must have a computer along with an internet access.
- You must be about 18 years old or older.
- You must have your personal identification number.
- You must be prepared to give contact and personal information.
Step By Step Guide:
- Click on the link www.continental.com.
- Once you have been directed to the home page mouse over to the option “Join Mileage Plus Program” and click on the option marked as “join Now”.
- You will be directed to a new page where you will have to fill the application form with the required information.
- In the first section select your title from the drop down table and then mention your first name, middle name and the last name. You can also provide your suffix but that is optional.
- Indicate that which account you want. You can select from two options which are accountable for individuals older than 18 and the second one of the individuals younger than 18 years. In the tab below you will have to mention the date of birth of the young individual.
- In the third section you have to provide your address. Mention that the address you are providing is business or home address.
- Provide your street address, City/Town/Department, State/Province/Region/Country, Zip/Postal Code and select your country from the drop down table.
- Enter your Home, business or home airport number along with the ext. /Pin and the name of the country from the drop down menu.
- Provide your e-mail address and select the notifications which you want to get.
- In the next section enter your PIN and then retype it to confirm it.
- In the next section create your username along with the password. Retype the password to make sure you have typed the correct one.
- Create your PIN/Password reminder and in the next section select your security question.
- Select the answer of the security question and then retype it.
- Read the terms and conditions and if you accept them then click on the option marked “enroll”
- You will be directed to the new page, follow the instructions and you will become enrolled in the program.
- The process is completed now you can enjoy your Mileage Plus Program benefits without any problem.