Now days, everybody pays attention to good health and wants to know about useful heath services. For getting services you can visit many sites that are available online and getting services to the people about good health. Every country has its own health department which serves to promote the heath and gives useful suggestions about health to the whole community.
Georgia department of human services one of the most important and popular department which provides a service to the people online according to their needs and requirements. They also help people which have low income and cannot able to get services in need. In this perceptive, you can also visit the Georgia department of health services site by using this URL aging.dhs.georgia.gov/programs-and-services.
Help and services of Georgia department of human resources:
- If you have a child and you want to consult it with doctor to know their health care then you can get benefit from these helpful services.
- Please visit the Georgia department of human services online and read this page by using the URL www.compass.ga.gov
- This program provides low cost services and cover up all of our health requirements. That child who is up to 18 years can get the health tips.
- If you want to know about mental health services and other supportive health pages then you can call at Georgia access line at 1-800-715-4225 or you can visit the aging.dhs.georgia.gov/home-community-based-services.
- These services are available 24 hours and even 7 days a week. It helps you and provides guidance about mental illness, substance abuse disorders or mental disabilities.
- Home and community based guidance is also available on this site, which gives an instruction about the nutrition and wellness such as home-delivered meals, physical fitness classes, and senior recreation.
- As well as in home services it provides you a help about homemaker services, telephone reassurance, respite care, emergency response services and personal care assistance.
- To contact with the community based program unit, you can also call at 404-656-2323 for getting information.
- If you are facing a problem of monthly expenses and you want to need help then you may qualify for temporary assistance for needy families which is commonly called as welfare. Through this program, the community provides the monthly income to the poor families.
- You can get help for income by participating online in the TANF program and you can also contact with the county department of family and children services.
- Another useful service is also available for low income persons that are called Emergency Food Assistance Program. It is a federal program which serves the diets of low-income persons in Georgia.
- You can get food and nutrition tips at no cost by contact with the Food Banks or GCAAs for details and instructions.
- In short, the Georgia health department provides a lot of services to its state’s people at free of cost. You can directly contact with the department if you want to get any kind of service.
This is the time, when you can find the process of applying and getting benefits from a health and service department, easier than ever before. It was not easy to applying for such benefits before. But, the Georgia Department of Human Services has made this entire process easy by simplifying the application forms.