As one of the leading technology companies comprising of Comcast Cable and NBC Universal some of the main provisions from the company is phone and internet provision. They provide these products under the name Xfinity and the majority of the customers are residential and not business.
When using this service, all things connected to the internet will be faster. Films will download quickly and when using e mail, attachments will open a lot faster. No longer will you waste time looking at the computer and wishing that things would hurry up as you have other things to do.
Instruction To Sign Up:
To start the survey go to the company website at www.comcast.com/ecobill .
- Once you are there, you will see a link that says “Sign Up For Ecobill” and this can be found to the right of the webpage.
- If you are registered you can log in to pay your bill. But for first time users there is the need to register.
- Enter your billing account number first of all.
- Put in a piece of information that will identify the property that you live in – you can use either the address or your phone number.
- Now put in your Social Security numbers and continue the process to create online profile.
- Put in your full date of birth. It needs to be the day the month and the year.
- Put down your phone number
- Press “next”
- Give your e mail address
- Put your full name in
- Choose a password
You will receive an e mail and you will have to click the link that is in there and this will allow you to finish the sign up procedure. Once you have done this you can view your bill and if you have a problem the company has a support center that will sort out your problems for you.
Future visits will not take as long as you have done the main part of the process. All you will have to do is to put in your user name or e mail, enter your password and then the Captcha and click “sign in”.