c|net or CNET both are the same name of company that is engaged in providing services of consumer electronics, articles on technology, video, podcasts, blogs, news and publishing of reviews on different topics all around the world. It was first incorporated in 1994 and owned by Shelby Bonnie and Halsey Minor. It was merged with CBS Interactive in 2008 and got the leading brand of CNET network. The main focus of the company is on providing services of television and radio contents other than websites, but currently it is using new technology of media that to provide through blog network, podcast, CNET videos and internet television network.
- In order to have membership, you are required to have valid email address along with correct password of at least 6 character.
- First of all, copy the link www.cnet.com and paste it in the internet browser and go the official website.
- On the official page, click on Login/Join option and select Join CNET.
- Next new window will open, where you have to provide your email and password with country name in optional then click on Register button.
- After that you will get an email in your provided email ID, open it and click on “confirm Registration” link.
- This will lead you again to the main official page of the site, indicating your login name, click here in and enter in your registration account.
- Over here, you can manage your account by setting and updating profile. Furthermore you can also view account information and subscription in different services.
Through registration in CNET, one can get the various services rendering by the company. recently company has also launched an language specific and region specific editions that involve Korea, Japan, Germany, France, China, Australia and United Kingdom. Registration also helps for knowing the subscriptions for news, audio and theatre and many more services.