The Clarks want to find out what you want to say about your shopping experience. Your response will help us to serve you better on your future shopping visits. This survey will not take more than 5 minutes to finish and as a reward you will get 15% off on your next buy at Clarks Bostonian or Clarks Bostonian Outlet store.
How To Take The Survey?
- In order to participate in the online survey, first you have to go to official page for the customer survey, at www.clarkscustomersurvey.com, you can do that either straight via your internet web browser or you can use any of the search engines to get to the survey website click on “Take Survey” first.
- Now you will be asked to select the state of the store you visited, select your relevant state from the list.
- Now enter your sale receipt number or ticket number as it is on the receipt.
- Then questionnaire will come up and you have to answer all the questions, honestly.
- When you are done, submit the survey, with the required personal information.
Thanks for your precious time; your valued feedback is submitted.
When shopping for footwear, never ever mistreat your feet. If you want your feet not to discontent you then you must treat them right.
- Shoe size is very important. Always pick the shoes that best fit, regardless of the brand or fashion.
- Feet are likely to swell up a bit in the day, so keep this thing in mind when trying on shoes.
- New shoes do irritate a little is a totally wrong way, even new shoes should feel comfy right away.
In 1925 in the Great Britain, the company emerged and were recognized as one of the most brilliant and innovation shoe brand. The company has always been making efforts to enhance the quality and designs of its merchandise, with modern and fresh footwear using newest and improved techniques and skills. The company has stretched all over the U.S.A and U.K, with around 450 and 350 retail stores and now they are extending towards Europe, to make it all bigger. The company yearns to ensure you a contented and favorable shopping experience, whilst looking forward towards your honest suggestions or ideas.