Brinker International Inc is the owner and operator of the Chili’s restaurant. It was founded in 13, March, 1975. It serves in the United States and Canada. It is having about 1400 locations up till now. The headquarters is situated in Dallas, Texas, United States. Larry Lavine is the name of the founder.
- You must be having a receipt from the Chili’s so that you can have all the required information which is printed on it.
- Make sure that you take part in the survey within four days of your visit otherwise the code on your receipt will not be accepted after that since the Chili’s are more interested in fresh experiences which you have observed just recently.
Step By Step Guide:
- You must visit link: www.chilis-survey.com
- Select the language at the initial stage of survey. Your options are English and Spanish.
- Next you will be asked to fill the blank fields with the required information. You can provide this information easily with the help of your receipt.
- Provide the date on which you made a purchase at Chili’s, provide the check number along with the survey code and the total bill amount.
- You will also have to avoid the server’s name if it is available on the receipt but the field is optional.
- Make sure that you have provided the correct information and then click on “enter”.
- You have to give honest answers for the each given answer.
- Answer the questions of the survey according to the experience you have while you were at Chili’s.
- Once you have answered the questions then you might have to provide your e-mail address and your name will automatically entered in the sweepstakes and you will be able to win cash prizes.
- The amount of the cash prizes varies according to the region where you live in.
- For more help, please visit: ww3.empathica.com/sxml/chilisgemwm/FullProgramSurvey/help/chilishelp.htm.