Cabela’s is a retail wonderland for anyone with a passion for outdoor life. From boating and camping to hunting a variety of game, Cabela’s is a one stop shop for all your outdoor needs. They carry clothing for men, women, and even clothing for kids. They have décor for your cabin in the woods as well as survival necessities for campers. Cabela’s has gear for every season so you can be confident you will find what you are looking for at one of their many stores spread across the United States and Canada.
Like many other retailers, Cabela’s wants to know what you think about them. They want to know if they are carrying all the products you are looking for and if you had a positive shopping experience in their store. In fact, they even want to know if you’ve had a not so positive experience. That’s why they ask each customer to provide feedback by taking a short survey after visiting the store.
Let’s Get Started:
You will need a couple of things to get started taking the survey.
- First you will need a computer with access to the internet
- You will also need a survey code. A survey code can be obtained one of two ways:
- On your cash register receipt from your most recent purchase at the store, it will be the number at the very bottom underneath the barcode
- It will be printed on a hand out or a business card from the store.
- Go to www.cabelas.com/retailsurvey
- Click below in the yellow bar where it says Click here to start the survey
- Select the location you most recently visited
- Click Next
- Select whether or not you have made a purchase at your most recent visit ad click Next
- Enter in your survey code in the space provided. Continue on through the survey and answer all the questions regarding your shopping experience.
As a thank you for your participation and patronage at Cabela’s, you can enter your survey into a monthly drawing for a $500 in store gift card.