Whether you are going to Pay bills at the end of the month or property taxes during the year; you have to line up in the long, tiring rows in order to get submit your dues timely without extra charges. Wastage of time and energy is another expenditure that you have to bear physically.
But if you are a register citizen of Bradford you can get rid from this extra burden with online payments. It provides online facility to submit your dues online without wondering in the district office. They offer online facility to pay council tax, mortgage accounts, business rates and even house rent by providing your credit card number. To know more about the pay process and much more of your interest please read the list of instructions as below.
How To Pay?
- If you are have the council tax reference number then visit at www.bradford.gov.uk/debitcardpayments .
- On the write side of the webpage click at “continue” button to visit at the new page.
- On the new window chose your type of payment of the by clicking at the council tax drop down menu.
- Next type your council reference number and amount of the money you are going to pay.
- Next enter your name, phone number and email address for the direct communication by the company.
- After that click at the “continue” button.
- On the next window enter your financial details like account number, card number etc. In the relevant fields.
- Finally click at the finish button to submit your form.
- In order to get any help from the district council please visit at www.bradford.gov.uk/bmdc/help .
Save your time and energy and pay your dues of rent, taxes, utility bills etc. online with your credit card provided by the Branford city council.
It is the subsidiary of city government. They offer their services in the maintenance of the data and provide the information about the different age groups present in the city, literacy level, occupation, climate conditions, high ways, recreational places present in the city. In short they offer complete guidance about the city to the aspiring visitors.