As with all phones, Boost Mobiles have to be activated before you can use them. This is to make sure that the person who paid for it and will be paying for the bill is the one who is getting to use it.
Company trades in the United States and Australia and provide pre paid wireless products. In Australia they trade as an MVNO using the Telstra network and in the United States, they use the name and are an MVNO using a variety of networks including iDen, LTE and WiMAX.
It was founded in 2000 in Australia and 2001 in the United States and at the present time they are based in California. They are run independently even though they have the same name and there is not a business relationship at all.
Now you have your home you will have to begin the activation process before you can make calls or send texts.
Activate Your Mobile:
- First of all go to the website and this can be found at www.boostmobile.com and you will be able to start the activation process by clicking on the “Activate” button at the top of the page.
- You will need to have your equipment with you as you will be asked to enter some details that can be found on the box.
- Depending on the item you own, you will be asked to enter the SIM ID and IMEI or its ESN and MEID numbers
- Next you have to put your area code into the space provided.
- Now choose the number you want to use
- Select your plan – how many texts and how many minutes do you want.
- Create you online account and then review your account selection and make payment at the end.
- Complete your activation process after this.
As you will have found there is nothing to activating the phone online. If by chance you do have a problem during the process, there is online support so you will be able to get help and the technical support people will soon have your phone up and running.