Any problem with eyesight should be checked out as soon as possible and while it may be difficult to fit in visits to the optician there is an online survey that will help you understand if you may be at risk of contracting Age Related Macular Degeneration. At Bausch and Lomb there is a list of questions that will give you an indication of your level of risk. While it will still be best to have any problems professionally dealt with, this could allow you a step in the right direction. The people who are most at risk are those who are over 50 years of age so if you fit that category then join the community.
How To join?
- Go to the website and this is www.bauschjoyofsight.com .
- Click “join now” orange button at the home page.
- On next page there are different benefits and features of this service. Read them carefully and scroll down the page to fill in the form.
- Enter your first name.
- Enter your last name.
- Enter your complete address.
- Enter your city name.
- Select your state from drop down menu.
- Enter your zip code.
- Check the box to receive the updates via email.
- Enter your email address.
- Click the “continue” button at the end.
Once you have joined the community you can get answer of the questions about your health and your eyes in particular, you will be to request further information. It is made clear that this is only an indication and you should still seek medical advice if you consider there is a problem.