Bank of America is one of the nation’s largest financial institutions. There are banking centers all across the nation and walk up ATMs for your convenience. They have an online banking option which allows you to pay your bills via computer or smartphone app. You may still use the traditional paper checks. When you run out be sure to order more.
Ordering checks from Bank of America online is simple and convenient. You no longer have to mail away for them. You don’t have to provide your secure information to a third-party. You can get your checks directly from the bank. In order to get your checks online you will have to follow a simple process.
- You will need a Bank of America checking account.
- You will also need to set up an online account.
There are also 800 numbers that you may use to order checks in case you do not have access when you need new checks, and of course ordering in person is always available. However the most convenient way to order Checks remains to order them online.
Follow These Easy Steps:
- Once you have enrolled in Bank of America’s online banking, you may sign it.
- Sign into online banking at www.bankofamerica.com/checks .
- The secure sign in field will ask you for an online ID. Enter the one you used to enroll.
- Click on the reorder check from the bottom list and hit on enroll now.
- Then click on “Sign Into Online Banking”.
- Select the option about account and fill the appropriate data into the given form.
- Create your online profile by typing username and password.
- After this step on the next you have to create site key before the last to review the whole registration process.
- Click on order checks from the customer service tab. The cost of checks will vary depending on your account and how many checks to order.
- Once your ID and site key password have been verified you are able to order checks. Checks will be mailed to the business or residential address you provided.
Online banking and check ordering are secure and an effective way to do business. Follow the www.bankofamerica.com/deposits/manage/faq-ordering-checks.go to get answer of your questions.