The Bank of America has the facilities of online activation for Credit Cards. Now you do not have to go out to the Bank of America ATM or to any Bank of America Branch because internet has provided you the means of reaching Bank of America even while sitting comfortably on your couch. The procedure takes only few minutes to go and then you are done with activating your credit card.
All you need to have to carry out the procedure is the credit card that you own and got to activate and that is it.
The procedure of activating your credit card is very simple and easily. You just have to follow these steps to go with it.
- Enter the address of Bank of America website that allows you to activate your credit card by following the link: www.bankofamerica.com/activate.
- Now the message you are shown have an option of ‘NO’ with it, so go for the ‘NO’ option.
- Now some boxes will appear asking for your card numbers.
- Enter your credit card number in the required box.
- After that enter you card security number in its respective box.
- After that you have to select the expiration date of the card from the drop down menus that are shown along.
- When you do that, press the ‘CONTINUE’ option.
- Now you will be given the automated instructions to follow the activation process and complete it successfully.
You can also see the HELP corner of the Bank of America website in order of any queries, questions and troubles. You can see the HELP corner page by following this particular link: https://www.bankofamerica.com/help/state-select.go
The benefits of carrying out the activation process online are:
- It is easy to follow.
- You can do it in few minutes.
- There is no paper work involved in the procedure.
- The procedure is secure and transparent.
- You do not have to bother going out.
About Bank of America:
Bank of America come on the rank of 2nd being the biggest bank in the entire US and it was established in 1998. It is a company with the services of internal banking and financial corporation. It has now clients in over 150 countries of the entire world. Forbes in 2010 has listed The Bank of America as the third largest bank in the world because of its rate of 99% relationship with U.S Fortune 500 and 83% of the Global Fortune 500 Companies.