You can now access your wireless account with AT&T to manage your internet settings. You can check the settings and manage your connection very easily only if you have account on the website. You can easily pay the bills, manage the speed and submit any kind of complaints if you have. In order to create an account you need to follow the steps or say, a set of instructions which is very easy and quickly done.
- You should have an AT&T account number which is valid and working in order to create the account online.
- Go to the website www.att.com/wireless of the company
- Check the home page for the option “Register”.
- When you see the option you need to click on it.
- When you will click on it, you will see the option where you will have to select the type of wireless account that you have and you need an account for.
- Enter wireless number and billing zip code.
- When you have done this, click on “next” button.
- Then you will have to enter your user number as aforementioned.
- After that you will submit your personal information.
- You will enter your contact number and address.
- Then you will have to read and accept the Policies and the Terms and Conditions for the account. You will accept to them and submit the form.
- There you go, your account will be ready after doing this.
- You need to enter all the information correctly.
- You should read the policies and the terms and conditions very carefully.
- Make sure you enter the correct account type when you register for the account.
- You can connect to the management of your account very easily.
- You can change the settings whenever you need to.
- You can get the online help at any time.
- You can easily do the settings, reboot and fix the problems by yourself as well.
- You can contact the authorities and file a complaint easily.
- You do not have to go out to the office of the company for doing any thing, you can simply connect and do everything online.
It is based in the United States. It is the American Multinational company which is serving its customers throughout the world. It does not only serve the customers with communication systems, it has communication device manufacturing as well.