Apply Texas is a collaboration between Texas Higher Education Co-Ordinating Board and places of learning that are based in Texas. The idea is to make it easy for people in and out of Texas to study there. It is possible to apply for admission to be a graduate or undergraduate and apply to be an international student. This applies to Universities in Texas as well as private or community colleges.
How To Create Account?
- Go to the website at www.applytexas.org click on “Create an Account Now” at the mid of the page.
- Enter your full name – you will also be asked for a suffix.
- Select your date of birth from the drop down boxes
- Enter where you were born – City, State and country
- Put in your gender
- You will be asked if you are Hispanic or Latino
- You will be asked about your race – there is a list and you select the one that applies.
- Select the grade that you are in
- Say if you are a US citizen or not.
- Enter and confirm your email address
- Now put in your address
- First put in the number of your property and the street name
- Now the City
- Then the State
- If this is not your physical address enter that – if it is then continue
- Put in your phone number and type of phone
- Put in a back up number and type of phone
- Give the full name and details of an emergency contact.
- Choose a password that is 8-12 letters and numbers long
- Confirm it
- Set a question to allow a password reset – choose questions and give answers – there is a list of questions set out 5 times.
- Click “save profile”
It will take a while to fill in the account but it is important that all of the sections are filled in and all of the information given is accurate. With so many students it is important that there is a full record of each and every one, and this is a form that certainly collates all the details that are needed.