To finance higher education there are two primary loans available i.e. Federal Family Education Loan Program [FFEL] and Campus Based Student Loan Program [CPS]. These loans play a pivotal role in financing the costs of learning in higher institutions of study. One is usually able to access much of this information when they have accounts and are registered. Once registered, one is able to access detailed information. You are also provided with information that can enable you to change your address and telephone number. If not registered then there is usually a page for guests.
- Access to reliable internet source.
- Be registered and have an account with site.
- Visit the website www.acs-education.com .
- On the left hand side click, “Make a Payment” option.
- Enter username and password.
- If you don’t have login information then click on “Click here” option from the above paragraph which contains registration information.
- Enter your SSN, date of birth, username, password, email address and security questions and continue the process for complete registration.
- After registration see your pending payment records to pay.
- Submit your payments through credit card or other paying services.
Social security number is a very important detail required whenever you are making payments and should therefore be filled in when needed. In any case you forget your password then it is necessary that you visit the help page and look for solutions to your problem. There is usually no shortcut in this process and the only way to complete your payment is by filling in the required details. To enable you save on time and process your payments faster, it is necessary that you avoid filling in details that are not available in your account. Take your time to enable you complete the task at hand. Any wrong information provided might result in you paying money to another borrower’s account. This could be avoided by simply taking your time to fill in the correct details required in the process. Counter checking the details you have provided can also help you avoid such pitfalls. Most of the information on your payment status will only be available to you as the owner of the account and the loan provider. When registering avoid giving false details that might make it difficult for you to access the funds.