Abercrombie and Fitch, which goes by the more common name A&F, is a casual wear clothing company marketed to young adults. They operate over 300 locations in United States and are currently expanding to other countries. They have hree other growing brands as well: Abercrombie kids, Hollister Company, and Gilly Hicks. Buying from Abercrombie and Fitch, whether online or in any other retail locations comes with a certain assurance. That is, the ability to track your order as it is being shipped. Tracking your order is beneficial so you know the item hasn’t been lost if it is taking longer than you think. It also helps you know where the item was left in case you gave them the wrong address, or they sent it to the wrong address.
In Order To Track:
- A computer or Smartphone with Internet access.
- You will need a working email address.
- You also need the order number from your recent purchase.
- Visit: www.abercrombieandfitch.com
Tracking Your Online Order Is Easy:
- Click on “Track my order ” or use this link www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/OrderTracking access the Abercrombie and Fitch order tracking page.
- In the required field type the order number which will be found on your receipt. This order number is provided for all online orders and should be kept in handy place. If you do not have your order number follow, link at the bottom of the page to get to their order site and make an inquiry.
- You will then need to fill in the email address that you gave them when you ordered. If you have other email addresses be sure you’re using the one which you provided when you ordered.
- Click on the view order details button. You will then be guided to the tracking page.
Information on when and how the item was shipped and where should be currently will be provided to you. If any of the information about the destination is incorrect this would be the time to email the company and fix the information.