It is the world of 3D. Most of people have such a setup that they do not find time to turn their head out of their computer. They work in there, they communicate in there and they also order for their clothing and their food in there. It is strange but it is the fact of present world that internet has shrink distances .It provides services over internet as well. They offer mailing services for their customers so they do not find any difficulty in connecting to their loved ones. The mailing services offered by this company are completely free. It offers many features for its customers including importing of external mail, storage, adjusting of preference settings, auto forwarding and much more. The company offers ten different mail accounts to you completely free and you can have storage memory for each of the account. The services are updated time to time and you get best features for your mailing service. You can trust the service as you are provided strict security.
To get all these features you have to create your account at this website by providing your information and getting registered.
- To create your Cox Webmail account, access the following link webmail.west.cox.net .
- You will see a link “No Account? Register now!” given just below the “sign in” button. Go to this link.
- You can create your account using your account number or phone number; select the option given above the form.
- Enter your first name, last name, account number and social security number or Cox PIN.
- A pass code is given for the security validation; type it in the given space.
- Click on the blue colored “continue” button.
- Create your user name and password on the next page.
- Enter the button “submit” to get registered.
- Facing any problem then go to this link ww2.cox.com/aboutus/policies.cox#Online_Privacy_Policy .
By getting yourself registered at this site you can use all of its services. You can send and receive messages either picture messages or text messages. It is the best way to remain connected with your loved ones.
This is a United States company that provides services such as telecommunication, wireless network and digital cable television. It has more than 6.2 million customers and is considered on third position in the largest cable television providers of US.