Hewitt Company was founded in 1940 and its head office is based in Lincolnshire, Illinois. This company is considered as worldwide human resource consulting and outsourcing organization. Key business services of Hewitt Associates is to provide multiple services and benefits program to allow their customers to manage their Total Human Resource department along with beneficial services of employee’s costs
Waste Management Total Rewards is generally a reward program which is especially designed for employees of Waste Management. As a matter of fact this program is providing various benefits to employee. Total Reward program is sponsored by well-known fast growing Human Resource outsourcing and consulting company named as Hewitt Associate. To participate in reward program employees have to go for a registration process.
Being an employee of Waste Management you are allowed to register with website and enjoy all services an incentives especially related to Human Resource sector of Waste Management. Once you have registered yourself with official website then you will become to contact Human resource department any time online even you can get latest updates along with new policies or amendments related to HR. After registration you can get alerts about as well. Total reward service is a nonprofit service which is for benefits of employees. Employees can get rewards beyond their expectation.
What are the requirements?
In order to take part in WS Total Reward you need to have a personal computer along with internet access. You need to be an employee of Waste Management. You are required to have Social Security Number handy and visit official website of Waste Management.
What is the procedure one should follow to take part in WS Total Reward?
- Firstly, you have to turn on your personal computer and open internet browser, enter official URL of Waste Management at https://beplb01.portal.hewitt.com/web/wm/welcome/?forkPage=false
- Access Home page of Waste Management and find a button which is labeled as “Register as New User” after finding click on it.
- In next step you have to provide personal information such as name, contact details, address etc… in relevant fields as directed and click on button which is labeled as “Continue”
- Follow given sets of on screen instruction to complete the process of registration.
- After creating your account you have to provide your log in information in specific fields and press “Enter” button.
- In case you are a Canadian employee then click on button which is labeled as“Special for Employees in Canada” to finish the process of registration likewise to be a part of service.